iPhone Loud Speaker Replacement
- A tech will come to your home or office at a time that is convenient for you
- All parts are included in the quoted price
- No charge if device can't be fixed
- User must back up device before service
- Replacement of loud speaker
Allowing Pellicci Phone Repair to fix your loud speaker saves you time, and provides you with an unparalleled repair experence. We have the right tools and experience to complete the repair quickly at the location of your choosing. Please ensure the correct model phone is selected, not selecting the correct phone may lead to a price adjustment based on the device type.
Please go into Settings > General > About > Model Number to confirm the correct model number. Numbers can also be found on the back of some devices.
- Model numbers A2161, A2220, A2218 represent iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Model numbers A2160, A2217, A2215 represent iPhone 11 Pro
- Model numbers A2111, A2223, A2221 represent iPhone 11
- Model numbers A1921, A2101, A2102, A2103, A2104 represent iPhone XS Max
- Model numbers A1920, A2097, A2098, A2099, A2100 represent iPhone XS
- Model numbers A1984, A2105, A2106, A2107, A2108 represent iPhone XR
- Model numbers A1865, A1901, A1902 represent iPhone X
- Model numbers A1864, A1897, A1898 represent iPhone 8 Plus
- Model numbers A1863, A1905, A1906 represent iPhone 8
- Model numbers A1661, A1784, A1785, A1786 represent iPhone 7 Plus
- Model numbers A1660, A1778, A1779, A1780 represent iPhone 7
- Model numbers A1634, A1687, A1699 represent iPhone 6S Plus
- Model numbers A1633, A1688, A1700 represent iPhone 6S
- Model numbers A1522, A1524, A1593 represent iPhone 6 Plus
- Model numbers A1549, A1586, A1589 represent iPhone 6
- Model numbers A1723, A1662, A1724 represent iPhone SE (1st Gen)
- Model numbers A1453, A1457, A1530, A1533 represent iPhone 5S
- Model numbers A1456, A1507, A1516, A1529, A1532 represent iPhone 5C
- Model numbers A1428, A1429, A1442 represent iPhone 5
The technician will make sure your data and privacy are respected and protected. There is no transferring data or setting up on a new device. We highly recommend that you backup your device prior to the service just to be safe.
Speaker repairs typically take between 10-20 minutes, depending on the device. Most customers wait while the technician repairs their phone in a company vehicle.
The tech can meet you at the time and place most convenient to you. You can choose your home, office, or a local coffee shop. Be sure your address is accurate during checkout and we will meet you at your desired location. If you prefer, the technician can preform the repair in a company vehicle at your desired location.
We know that technology can be unpredictable at times so we've got your back. Although unlikely, if there is any defect with your part we'll replace it at no cost to you!
All of our repairs are covered by our 30-day warranty.